Friday, May 2, 2014

S.T.R.I.P.E.S. on my 6th blogiversary









Hereby I declare my love for co-ords if I haven't already. I already own a few co-ords, though somehow they never end up on here and I'm also planning on sewing 3 new sets. It's a trend that's has won me over 2 years ago already. The only one I wore on my blog you can find here!
Anyhow, I wore this set on the second day of Easter for lunch. Apparently I'm so pale my family members thought my stomach was a belt. 

On another note, today is my 6 year anniversary of my blog! Time flies now does it? I'm not going to do a recap, cause I post so little that it isn't even worth it if you ask me. 


13 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Love it! Stripes are always a good idea for spring.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

InesT said...

You look gorgeous!
Love the combination!!

Ines Loves
Have a lovely day! <3
XOXO
IT *

MILEX said...

Beautiful!

Nikki said...

I love your striped outfit! <3 Holy cow.. it's so unique and chic. Plus, the cape over it is a perfect idea! I never even knew that those pieces were called co-ords! Well, you learn something new everyday! :) Love that trend! Take care,xx

Chic Nikkie

(Retro) Sonja said...

Oh, ik vind die sets ook zooo leuk! Het staat je ook prachtig! En prachtige combi met die schoenen! Gefeliciteerd met je blog! Time sure flies :)

Eli said...

You look beautiful !! Happy BD to your blog ! :))
Eli

Holl JC said...

Oh I love this! That two piece is just stunning x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Charlotte said...

congratulations on blogging for 6 years, that's amazing (I was feeling pretty chuffed when I reached 1 year...)! I love your outfit as well and those shoes are perfect!

Apollonia said...

Hele mooie outfit, en jij bent ook zo'n mooi meisje die alles kan hebben! Gefeliciteerd met het 6 jarig bestaan van je blog trouwens ^^
Liefs

Look of Style said...

Great look:)

Anonymous said...

gefeliciteerd met je 6-jarige bestaan, maar mag ik even zeggen dat ik het onwijs jammer vind dat je zo weinig post? Ik vind je outfits altijd geweldig, maar de laatste tijd gebeurt hier niet meer zo veel. En je maakt prachtige foto's van je cakes en taarten, maar plz: meer oufits!!

Unknown said...

Love IT!

Stylebygina said...

Dit setje is zo mooi!!
En 6 jaar, wat lang zeg!Gaaf hoor.. Ik ben pas een half jaartje bezig maar het bevalt me ook super! Leuke blog heb je..