Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy easter grandma!

So I know it isn't easter untill 3 weeks, but my dad and I already took a little advance of it. On friday it's always 'buy-evening' and we went to a bookstore and a cd store and to a chocolate store. So when you walk into that little room filled with chocolate, you just start to drool all over those little pieces of heaven. Except for milk chocolate. I really don't like that. But while my dad and I were there, we saw this big big chocolate rooster. From about 50 cm high and from pure chocolate. It was insane and so cool! Suddenly my dad said: "let's buy it for grandma!". And I was like "yes! Let's do that!!". And the girl that was working, was looking with these big eyes of astonishment. So she wrapped op the big chocolate rooster in wrapping paper with little bunnies and chicks on it. Very easter. In the meantime my dad was calling grandma, to check if she was home. And she was. He told her that we had a 'little' present for her. Yes, little. Ahum. We went to her house after the rooster was wrapped in. After we rang the doorbell and she opened up, we said in stereo 'here's your little present!'. And she was like 'WHAAAAT?! This isn't little! What is it?!'. Where after I said 'just open it, and you'll see'. So she opened up her present and really, you should have seen the look on her face! It was priceless. And you know what, the main reason that my dad wanted to give her that chocolate rooster, was because he knows she has no idea what she have to do with it! And because we love her so.

I'm sorry for that rather long story, but it was just so much fun. My dad and I are still making chicken jokes. Really lame. But here's an outfit of already a while ago. From december I believe (forgot to make photos today x])... This was during the time that we changed my wallpaper and carpet. I had this 'the girl that lived in her shoes theme' in my head. And I didn't even wore this outfit the whole day. It was just for one evening. It was more like an one person dress up party.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress, selfmade
Blouse, Fornarina
Waistbelt, vintage
Tights, Wolford
Heels, Emporio Armani
Headband, Bijou Brigitte

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute, I love this dress you made, the print is gorgeous!
I perfectly get your jokes with your dad, we're big goofies in my family too :)

Raquel said...

you are so cute in these pictures!
really "cardy"
xx

Unknown said...

OH! It's a deck of cards outfit. Tehehe. So fun, Sam! Very Alice in Wonderland.

Your grandma scored with the giant chocolate rooster. I would have to try hard to not to eat the entire thing.

Zoë said...

love your tights, they're simply amazing.


x
gracoiuslyzoe.blogspot.com

Darragh said...

i just can't deny your cuteness! ahh i love those tights!

Anonymous said...

cute outfit! can't believe the dress is self made. you are so talented i wish i could sew. i've sewn a pillow before and thats as advanced as i'll ever get xD
as for the easter/chocolate story, it was really cute! you and your dad are so sweet and funny!
xoxo,
Micaela

Jen said...

I love those stockings - i can't believe easter is so soon!! This year is just going so fast!!

Larita said...

I love this pictures ate so perfects

Alice X said...

whoa, cool shoe storage system you've got there:)

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Parapluie said...

What a wonderful story! :) Love your tights by the way :)

Lana said...

leuke foto's! en hier nog een pure chocolade liefhebber :D.

FashionSqueah! said...

I love the dress, it's amazing that you made it! The tights are great too! I have a similar blouse, but I never wear ti because I don't like to iron! It is such a cute outfit. Char x

jennifer said...

I looooove those tights! Amazing. And that big bow on your blouse is great. Aaaah gorgeous outfit ! xxxx

DaisyChain said...

Aw, that little story was amazing to read, you and your Dad sound like a good team!

I love your tights.

Fräulein Luise said...

Wow, what a lovely dress you made!!!. Amazing. The fabric is so cute and so well combined with this classic white blouse!

Anonymous said...

nice tights

carocream said...

this is amazing!

Posh said...

Wat een super schattige outfit! Het past echt bij jou. ;)

muchlove said...

Cool photoshoot! I like all the shoes in the background, and your tights are amazing.

Sam said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments!^^

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

hey, sam! its pink_champagne from chictopia! well, i finally got a blog, and i must say that i adore yours! i love how you combinded the bold tights with the printed dress in this outfit=fierce!

HoneyBunny said...

so cute! I love the blouse:)

Samantha said...

this is amazing, queen of hearts!