Sunday, September 7, 2008

Red and black all over again

I don't know what it is, but lately I always come up with the colour red, black and white. Sometimes grey. I'm trying to make a colourful outfit, but it doesn't work. Maybe because the weather isn't so good? That I'm grieving, because the good weather is gone? Frankly I don't really care haha. I like the colours red, black and white together. But today I didn't wore white. As you see on my pictures. I don't really have something interesting to tell. It was just a quiet sunday and Jasper came over this evening. He left about 10 minutes ago. It was fun. We watched Garfield 2.







Cardigan, H&M
Dress, Steps
Tights, H&M
Pumps, Miu Miu
Necklaces, gifts from boyfriend/dad
Edit: According to Jasper I was only playing patience while he was watching Garfield 2. I'm sticking to the fact that I was also watching Garfield and playing patience at the same time hehe.

2 comments:

kwinst said...

Nice!

Stephanie. said...

Lovely shoes !
I don't always like your clothes, but your shoes ; they're always adorable !