Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back from New York and off to Lowlands

I'm back from New York for already a couple of days, but I'm a bit busy, so I didn't had the time to post anything. Sorry for that. But tomorrow is Lowlands! That's a Dutch musicfestival. Last year I've also been there and ever since I'm loving it. But because of that I'm not able to post the next couple of days. Again sorry. After Lowlands I promise I'll upload a bunch of new posts! Monday there are some new posts, incluiding one about New York and my purchases and not to forget Lowlands!

2 comments:

Imelda said...

Oh ik kan niet wachten om over je New York avontuur te lezen, zal wel geweldig geweest zijn.
Geniet van Lowlands, altijd leuk zo een festival!

Anonymous said...

Ik heb je posts echt gemist, en kan niet wachten om al je aankopen te bekijken.
Veel plezier op Lowlands!