Sunday, July 6, 2008

Narnia

It was a normal sunday. I was at my dad and we ate something in a little restaurant and after that we went to the movie's. We went to Narnia and Prince Caspian. I liked part 1 of Narnia, but I think this one was way better. And Ben Barnes, who plays Caspian, is really nice to look at. But it was a bit stupid that I wore heels today. The stairs at the cinema are really annoying to walk at. Even with flat shoes. So I tried hard not to fall haha. When the movie was finnished and I walked to the way out, I heard people talking about the height of my shoes. Earlier on the day, at the restaurant, I've heard also people talk about it. I think it's actually kinda funny, especially when you see the look at the faces. They look amazed. But now I'm losing my point. I was talking about the movie. I think it was a really good movie and I also recommend this one. At a scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 8.

Ben Barnes



Cardigan, Vanilia,
Hat, Bijenkorf
Dress, Vanilia
Necklace, Ilovevintage
Heels, River Island

3 comments:

kwinst said...

Die 1e film was echt geweldig! Wil de 2e ook zien, maar wacht tot de dvd er is!
Dat jurkje staat je echt geweldig!
die schoenen lijke een beetje op die van cleo ofniet?

Sam said...

Je moet dat tweede deel echt zien. Hij's super! En dankje! Ik vind dat de jurk niet zo heel leuk valt op de foto, best jammer. In het echt vind ik het mooier staan. En geen idee of ze daar op lijken haha.

Anonymous said...

Sex and the City is ook echt super leuk! Al die leuke jurkjes die ze aan hebben! Echt om jaloers van te worden :P