Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The blue submarine

It was a rather boring day today. I had to work. Again. I don't have vacation, because I have a trainee period (do you write it like that?). It's an asignment for school. I have to work in a clothing store and honostley, I hate it. I prefer making clothes, not selling them. I still have to work for another 23 days. But I already worked for 14 days! So I'm happy about that.

Because I had to work, I didn't felt like something special today. So I just picked out a dress and some pumps. Only I didn't saw that my dress and my pumps were similar qua colours. My dress is white with marine blue and so are also my pumps! So I felted a little like a female marine.




Dress, mbyM
Pumps, vintage

3 comments:

Imelda said...

Hey!

Ik zal maar even posten in het Nederlands, veel makkelijker ;)
Dank je voor je comment! Altijd leuk om een nieuwe blog te ontdekken en de jouwe vind ik zeker leuk!
Ik ga je tussen mijn lijst van favourieten zetten.

Deze outfit vind ik echt super! en je schoenen zijn echt zalig!

Anonymous said...

mooie jurk hoor.. ! en wat veel schoenen..!!!

Julia said...

Ah Sam wat een prachtige jurk :).